Terms of service
This Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) is a service provided by Tech Bureau Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) on this website COMSA HUB Demo version (hereinafter referred to as “this service “) is defined. For registered users (hereinafter referred to as “users”), use this service in accordance with these terms.
Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between user and company .
Article 2 (Use registration)
Registration applicant applies for registration of use according to the method defined by the company. If the company approves the application, the registration of use will be completed.
2. We may not approve applications for registration of use if we determine that the applicant has one or more of the following attributes:
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of applying for use registration.
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement.
(3) In the case that it is either a minor, an adult ward, an insured person or an assistant, and has not obtained consent from the legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant etc
(4) A gang group, a gang member, a gang member who has not passed five years from the time of being gone, a quasi-constituent of a gangster, a company related to a gangster, an assembly house etc, social movements such as social movements and other special intellectual violence groups, etc. Cooperate or involve in maintaining, operating or managing anti-social forces through funds provision or others, who are equal (hereinafter referred to as “anti-social forces”) or any sort of interaction with anti-social forces If we judge that we are involved or engaged
(5) Others, when we judge that usage registration is not appropriate
If the application is rejected, the company does not disclose the reason under any obligation.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
In its own responsibility, the user shall manage and store the user ID and password of this service appropriately, and shall not allow third parties to use or to lend, transfer, change name, buy, sell etc the information.
2. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, we regard it as use by the user who registered the user ID.
3. The user shall assume the responsibility for damage caused by insufficient management of user ID or password, error in use, damage caused by third party’s use, etc, and we will not bear any responsibility.
Article 4 (Prohibited matter)
In using this service, the user should not perform the acts of the following items.
(1) Acts that violate laws or regulations against public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or obstructing the function of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other users
(6) Act impersonating other users
(7) Acts of providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with this service
(8) Acts that violate our intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of this service or third parties
(9) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 5 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, heavy snow, fire, wind and flood damage, power failure or natural disasters
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. We shall not bear any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of reason.
Article 6 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
If the user falls under any of the following matters, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user without deleting the prior notice or may cancel the registration as a user We shall assume.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) When a motion for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization or special liquidation is declared
(4) When there is no use of this service for 1 year or more
(5) Inquiries from the Company if there is no response to contacts requesting other responses for more than 30 days
(6) When falling under any of the items of Article 2, paragraph 2
(7) In the event that we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. In the event of any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the user naturally loses the benefit of the deadline for all obligations to the Company, and must immediately pay all obligations to be borne at that time in a lump.
3. We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by the actions our company did under this section.
Article 7 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
We will inform the Service of any defects in fact or law (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, compatibility with a specific purpose, security, etc., errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee that there is no explicit or implied warranty.
2. We assume no responsibility for any damage caused to users due to this service. Provided, however, that this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user concerning this service (including this Agreement) becomes a consumer contract prescribed in the Consumer Contract Law.
3. Even in the case prescribed in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (damages arising from us or the user of the Company) caused by default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) Including the cases where you can foresee or predict the occurrence of damage). In addition, the compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal action by the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month of the occurrence of the damage.
4. We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 8 (Handling of registered information)
Article 9 (Data handling)
In this service, we will not be obliged to back up data saved in the server managed by our company by our company. Moreover, we do not assume any responsibility even if those data are lost.
Article 10 (Changes in service content etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user and will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We can change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. However, in the event that such change has a major impact on the user, a reasonable advance notice period shall be established in advance.
Article 12 (Notification or contact)
The notice or contact between the user and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 13 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
2. In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 15 (Language)
This agreement shall have the Japanese version as the correct sentence and override the other language versions.